Nearly everyone is feeling the budget pinch and nearly every shops at Target. So, here are some tips to help you price hack at Target.
1. Don't forget to shop through Rakuten (formerly Ebates) if you are shopping online. You'll get promo codes and (as of today) 1% cash back.
2. There is an unofficial clearance schedule that you can find on the link at the end of this post.
3. Watch for further markdowns every two weeks, as long as there is still inventory to mark down.
4. The percentage markdowns on red clearance tags is located in the upper right. 15% = first markdown
5. Prices ending in 6 or 8 will be marked down again if there is still inventory.
6. Prices ending in 4 are at their final markdown price.
7. Holiday merchandise gets marked down really fast. Often the markdown starts at 50% off.
8. Gift card bonus offers are indicated with $0.49, $0.79 or $0.99