Screen time changes the development of our brains. Did you know this? Yes! Children with over 2 hours of screen time per day, it is reported, received lower test scores on thinking and language tests.
How do you combat this issue? I mean, screens are everywhere, right?!
Here are 20 ways to help your child's complete brain development.
3. Imaginative Play
5. Nature (camp, hike, walk, and talk)
6. Playground Time
7. Puzzles (flat, mechanical, 3D)
8. Word of the Day
9. Sorting (big & little, colors, similar & different)
10. Sing Together
11. Garden Together
12. Proper Nutrition
13. Proper Human Touch (cuddle, hug, pat on the back, secret handshake, etc.)
14. Help Them Learn Another Language
15. Positive Reinforcement (well done, good job)
16. Help You Child Identify Their Emotions (happy, sad, etc)
17. Involve Them In Grocery Shopping
19. Mealtime Interaction
20. Include Routine (especially at night)
Foxwinks carries so many super fun and challenging puzzles.
With hands on assembly, following instructions, and spending the time to complete the project, these puzzles are really rewarding.
The puzzles, once complete, are super engaging and self-propelled.
Really, Foxwinks are fun for the entire family, and a perfect tool for your 'get away from the screen' toolbox.
Check out what they have here: FOXWINKS
Have a fabulous day!
Leave a Reply.