Appetite & Craving Suppression
Ever have an appetite that just doesn't go away. I mean, you try to ignore it so that you don't over eat, or eat bad things that you are craving. You try and try. "Just Walk Away", you say to yourself. But it doesn't work. What do you do?
Depending on your diet, here are some options that may save you from yourself.
1. Eat more healthy fats and more protein. You'll find our appetite satiated for a much longer timeline that using many other methods.
2. Eat more high-fiber food. It stays in the body for longer because it takes longer to break down, so you'll stay fuller for longer.
3. Drink more water. It will help you a lot. Be sure that you do this before your meals as well.
4. Exercise. Not only will this take your mind off of your cravings, but it will also burn calories from what you do eat.
5. Eat dark chocolate. It will satisfy your chocolate cravings, without the extra sugar.
6. Do yoga to reduce stress. Reducing stress helps reduce cravings.
7. Try a few tablespoons of honey. Honey can possibly suppress the hunger hormone ghrelin.
8. Get more sleep. Not enough sleep with our busy schedules can cause cravings.
9. Eat mindfully. Appreciate the tastes. Appreciate the presentation. Appreciate the preparation.
10. Lose abdominal weight. The hormone Neuropeptide Y (NPY) may be produced more with more abdominal weight. This will increase your cravings/appetite. Losing that abdominal weight will help.
Hope these tips help.
Leave a Reply.