On my quest stay and to evolve in the Keto Diet, I have been toying with fat bomb recipes. This one is still evolving, but has all that you need to get that craving taken care of.
First, Keto is built on the ratio of 75%+ fat, 15-30% protein, and 5-10% carbs. That said, if you wish to lose weight, you will still need to keep close track of your macros so that you have the right ratio and a deficit in calories at the end of each day. So, no. You cannot eat as many of these fat bombs or as many calories as you want and get the result you want.
However, the benefits of the Keto diet are really vast. It's proven that it controls diabetes (because of the low glycemic index), Cardiologists are recommending that heart patients get on this diet, which makes a strong statement. Cancer patients are encouraged to get on this diet because cancer cells are fed by sugar, so they starve on the Keto plan.
Keto is also a beneficial diet for treatment of epilepsy, bipolar disorder, dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and autistic symptoms.
For this Nuttyliscious Fat Bomb, here is the recipe.
1. Melt Coconut oil
2. Grind nuts in food processor until they are small pieces but not powder (or as small as you would like them to be).
3. Measure out everything
4. Melt chocolate
5. Mix everything thoroughly
6. Use square 9 x 9 pan
7. Lay sheets of wax paper so they are long enough to over lap the edge, making it easy to pull out.
8. Pour mixed ingredients in pan.
9. Push down and spread out so that there is an even layer in the pan
10. Refrigerate for at least an hour
11. Take out of fridge
12. Pull out of pan and place on cutting board
13. Cut into 20 pieces
14. Keep refrigerated in tight container
6g Net Carbs
9g Total Carbs
0 Glycemic Load