Many of us would love to have plump, luscious lips. If you weren't born with them, here's how to enhance these assets.
4. Olive Oil
1. Put a small amount of olive oil in a small bowl. Dip your toothbrush bristles in the olive oil.
2. Put a small amount of sugar in a spoon and dip your bristles so they are covered in the mixture.
3. Gently scrub your lips with the sugar and olive oil.
4. Rinse your lips to remove the sugar.
5. Mix cinnamon and olive oil. Apply to lips.
Let the plump commence.
Leave a Reply.