Hate the skin on your feet? Is it dry and cracking? Here's the solution.
Make this foot mask and your feet will be baby soft.
1. Open the banana peel and remove the fruit.
2. Mash half of the banana in a bowl
3. Add two tablespoons of honey
5. Rub into feet.
6. Wrap your feet in plastic wrap
7. Let soak for at least 10 minutes
9. Gently exfoliate with a pumice stone
Your feet are going to feel heavenly.
Do you get dull, dry skin? Skin that is begging for a little TLC? Here's the beauty secret for you.
Use golden sheet masks to cleanse and moisturize your skin prior to bed. Then, when you wake in the morning, you'll have a beautiful glow to your skin.
Imperfections? You can correct them. How?
You can correct imperfections with color correction kits. Here is how they work.
Green: Corrects rosacea and blemishes by neutralizing red tones
Peach: Corrects dark circles by brightening up under your eyes
Blue: Brightens up fair complexions
Yellow: Knock out purple tones from veins and scars
Pink: Brings dull skin back to life
Hope this helps.
I've been feeding you beauty secrets this month and am planning on continuing to give you some amazing tips and tricks. This secret is so simple, yet not that many people will actually think of doing it.
Not many people hand out business cards anymore, so keep the ones you have. They'll be useful for this beauty secret.
To make that $6 tube of mascara perform better than a $20 bottle, use the following steps.
1. Use the trick I posted in this post first. ---> Click Here <---
2. Hold a business card up along the inside edge of your lashes
3. Apply mascara
You'll find that your lashes cannot bend out of the way and you'll coat every lash from base to tip.
Many of us would love to have plump, luscious lips. If you weren't born with them, here's how to enhance these assets.
4. Olive Oil
1. Put a small amount of olive oil in a small bowl. Dip your toothbrush bristles in the olive oil.
2. Put a small amount of sugar in a spoon and dip your bristles so they are covered in the mixture.
3. Gently scrub your lips with the sugar and olive oil.
4. Rinse your lips to remove the sugar.
5. Mix cinnamon and olive oil. Apply to lips.
Let the plump commence.
Many of us tend to put our hands on our face. We lean on our hands when we binge on Netflix. We rub beads of sweat off of our nose or chin. We lean our chins on our hand while scrolling through a Google search. So much touching. So many germs. How do we defend against these germs contributing to acne?
Consciously look for the places that you may be when you might touch your face. Put some hand sanitizer near those locations, and get in the habit of using it each time you sit down.
A few locations that I can think of right now are...
1. The computer/laptop (office and home)
2. TV/Home entertainment
3. Reading a book (near the couch, or chair)
Hope it helps.
Do you buy tinted moisturizer, foundation and daily moisturizer? That's a lot of money being spent on multiple products! Here's how to save.
1. Put a small drop of foundation in the palm of your hand.
2. Add about a dime-size of daily moisturizer (with sunscreen).
3. Mix the two together and apply in an even layer.
Now you have saved over $15 (probably well over that amount) and saved space in your makeup organizer. Great job!
What's the trick to get a great curl to your lashes?
Here are the steps to create your luscious lashes.
1. Wipe it with a tissue to remove residue.
2. Turn on your hair dryer
3. Direct the air flow towards the eyelash curler for 4-6 seconds
4. Use eyelash curler, curling lashes for approximately 6 seconds.
6. Apply mascara.
We all get oil that comes to the surface of our skin from time to time, as well as sweat. It can be sort of embarrassing. What do you use to blot your face?
You can pay $10 for a package of oil blotting pads/cloths from the store, or you can gather some of the brown napkins from your fast food restaurants, or coffee shop. The composition of these napkins make them absorbent and perfect for blotting.
Don't feel bad for grabbing a few extras. With the amount you likely get charged for food and coffee, the restaurant or coffee shop can afford to provide their customers with a few of these gems.
Looking up some beauty tips, I came across one that I really had never thought of before. So, I thought I would share it here with you.
Ysolt Usigan, beauty and style contributor at Huffington Post gave a beauty tip that I had never thought about before, and will be using on a daily basis from now on.
When lining your eyes, liquid liner is a tough one to get the perfect line with, but your eyeliner pencil doesn't stay in place like your liquid liner does. Here's her solution.
"If you’re not a professional makeup artist, it can be difficult to line those eyes, but then again liquid liner tends to stay on longer and smudge-free. So what I do is, I line my eyes first with a pencil liner because it’s easier to make that straight line with it. Then I go back on the line with the liquid liner. It’s kind of like coloring! The result? Your eye liner will stay on, smudge-free, and well-lined."
Isn't that brilliant?!